Forum Guide

AndalayBay

We have a download area for the projects only. We don't have a gallery, but you can link to an image or attach one to a post.

If you want to post a screenshot or video, just paste the link into the editor. It will automatically embed it. If you have the file on your computer, you can drag it into the editor and it will embed it.

There is NO BB Code! Don't try to put BB Code in your posts - the editor will not parse it. You have to use the editor toolbar buttons. If there's something you need, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Yes, I know the editor buttons are hard to see right now. I will fix that when I get a chance.

Editor Buttons

I have added a few extra editor buttons since we can't use BB code. Here's the list from left to right, starting just after the Link button:

• Image - allows you to define a few extra parameters when you link to an external image.
  • Table (after Code button) - insert a table. Can specify number of rows and columns as well as other options.
  • Horizontal Line - insert a horizontal line.

Themes

There are two dark themes and one light theme. You can change the theme from the Theme dropdown button at the bottom of the forums.

The dialogue boxes for Image and Table don't display properly with a dark theme, so switch to the light theme to use them, then you can switch back afterwards.

A couple of other things:

Avatars - you can change your avatar from your profile. Just click on the small image icon at the bottom left of the default avatar and you can upload a new one.

Status Updates - status updates are disabled by default, but you can enable them in your account settings. Just click on your name at the top right of the forums and select Account Settings.